Jakarta, March 15th 2011 - The Sheraton Media Hotel & Tower is delighted to announce its participation in two international events happening in April 2011. The hotel will host Easter EGGtravaganz Brunch and Songkran Gala-Feast to pamper its distinguished guests and restaurant visitors.
Easter EGGstravaganz Brunch
Easter EGGtravaganz Brunch will take place at the hotel’s well-known Breeze Café on Sunday, April 24th 2011. The brunch will start at 11am to offer a lavish spread of International and special Easter menus, complemented with healthy menus for children and stylish ambience of Easter celebrations.
Priced at Rp.350.000,- net per person inclusive of sparkling wine, the brunch will also feature a live band performing pop music and on-request songs. “This is a family style brunch and therefore we also offer various kids activities such as Egg painting, Egg hunting, story telling and a Bunny mascot who will interact with our young guests,” said Maria Vincentia, Director of Sales of the hotel.
On the occasion of illustrious Thai Songkran Festival that will occur on 13th to 15th of April 2011, the hotel will host Songkran Gala-Dinner at its award-winning Thai Restaurant “Sukhothai”. The hotel’s food and beverage has setup a three-days festivity with special lunch and dinner party, entertainments and a mini-exhibition.
A number of special authentic 4-courses Thai set menu of lunch and dinner has been prepared to indulge everyone’s taste buds. Live entertainments include traditional Thai music, traditional Thai dance and cooking classes presented by the talented Sukhothai’s head chef. Additionally, the restaurant will display a mini expo on Thai culture and traditions.
“We have coordinated with Thai Embassy for Indonesia to officially launch the event and we received a great support from His Excellency Thanatip Upatising who will help us promote Thai culture as well as our restaurant,” said Imam Subrata, Director of Food & Beverage of the hotel.
Other regular food and beverages promotions happening during the month of April 2011 within Sheraton Media Hotel & Towers are detailed as below:
• DIMSUM ALL YOU CAN EAT at Dragon Court, where you can enjoy selection of chef specialties as much as you like with single price at Rp.99.999,- net/person. Only on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 8am to 2pm.
• EAT TILL YOU DROP at Sukhothai. A Thai cuisine promotion where you can enjoy selection of lunch and dinner as much as you like with single price at Rp.129.000,- net/person. Sukhothai is closed for lunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
• Daily International Lunch/Dinner Buffet at Breeze Café. Lunch is offered at Rp.150.000net/person and Dinner at Rp.175.000,- net/person.
• Deli Cake Shop. Get special 50% DISCOUNT on selected items from 18:00 to 21:00.
• Daily Happy Hour at Media Lounge. Enjoy Happy Hour from 17:00 to 20:00 with selective free-flow cocktail at only Rp.110.000,- net/person and take advantage of special offer “BUY ONE GET ANOTHER ONE FREE” for draught beer during the Happy Hour.
For more information and reservations, please call +62 (021) 626 3001.
# # #
About Sheraton Media Hotel & Towers Jakarta
Sheraton Media Hotel & Towers is one of the major recognized international branded hotels in the North Jakarta area accommodating a mix of domestic and international business coming to Jakarta. Strategically located to the Mangga Dua World Trade Center, the hotel provides delegates easy access to the Jakarta International Expos and direct access to International Airport.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1025 properties in 100 countries and territories with 145,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, and the recently launched Aloft®, and ElementSM. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.