Monday, January 21, 2008

My broken heart Valentine Ad

Visual below is my rejected ad. GM doesnt like it.

To me, its perfect. I guess it will be different in the market, where most hotel will depict picture of flower, cople, cake, heart-shaped sweet, buffet decoration, buffet station, nothing special...

But GM wants something more real, exposing a couple of lovers, something like that. To him, this ad is too novotel, he wants to expose only small novotel logo int the corner. The main visual should be replace with something related to the symbol of love. "see last year ad, something similar with it" he said.

Hmm, pretty hard to gain a new idea, and i run out of time. We worked on it during Ashoora holiday. With this very tight schedule, i dont know weather we can match what he expect .

But what to do, we have to think about it, think..think.. think...

God, give me a creative...

Yalla, work..work, work...