Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fitness by the Beach

One afternooon, a Thursday afternoon in late January 2008. We did photo session. This was for fitness features for Ohlala Magazine. We proposed Novotel beach as the setting. Editor in Chief Edward smith brought a senior fitness instructor, her name is Myrna. She is originally Lebanese who spent years in Canada, speaks fluently Arabic, French and of course English, pretty imposing.

When the photographer and the editor came late, she complained. While we were waiting for the photographer, she tried explaining me the importance of BEING ON TIME.

Well, I hope they got nice pictures, as i saw from the Nikon 80 LSD, I think it's gonna be excellent. I request to the photogrpher not to shoot the pillars of La Perle Restaurant, because it is seemed ugly during low tide.


See... we eventually play the ball, a huge ball...


I dont know, what was she doing...

from left, Edward Smith, Editor in Chief Ohlala Mmagazine with the photographer, Myrna, fitness & Aerobic intstructor, Eric and Mohamed, my colleagues, both from Sports & Lesiure department.

No comments: